UK Business Database
Business Data Prospects UK business database, B2B data, is sourced from call centre work, a regional publishing house and over 50 trade publications. In addition, the data is matched against other business information resources. Such as companies houses, Royal Mail PAF files, industry magazines and other publicly available resources. As a result, our UK business database is unique and guaranteed to boost your response.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
How is our UK business database unique?
BDP is always cleansing its databases. This is to ensure that we can bring you timely, accurate information. That also meets all your requirements.
Our UK business database;
- unique in the marketplace and;
- one of the most responsive B2B sources in the UK
Our records are selectable by many different search criteria. These include the standard selections—for instance, annual turnover, number of employees, year of incorporation and industry.
BDP’s data cleansing services
BDP is leading the way with cleansing our B2B data. Data cleansing should be a priority when holding a database for your campaigns.
Without a cleansed and up to date database, you can’t ensure that your campaigns create the most impact possible. Furthermore, here at BDP, we can cleanse your current database and update all prospects.
Our guarantees to you
- 1-4-1 Match On Direct Mail, we offer free of charge replacements for any returns on 100% of the data.
- 3 Days Average Age All our B2B emails have been checked thoroughly and regularly weekly and are, on average, 3 days old. This means that you will never be emailing a contact that left months ago.
This ensures that the targeting on our file is second to none. And enables the customer to dictate the industries they wish to target.
What data can you provide for me?
Here are a few of the selection sets available to customers for profiling their business data selections:
- Business type
- Mail, Telephone, Fax & Email contact information
- SIC code
- Region and Postcode
- Corporate financial performance, status, history & size
- Job roles
Please make the most out of the data you have purchased, and don’t let it go out of date!