Join our Sheffield Team as an office administrator
Office Administrator Role Sheffield. Are you hard-working, passionate about your work and interested in an excellent opportunity to accelerate your working career?
Are you looking for the chance to grow with a marketing company?
Would you like to join us in selling impressive products and excellent marketing solutions?
Interested in a salary plus a team bonus?
At Business Data Prospects, we pride ourselves on supplying our customers and clients with the highest quality business data and marketing solutions that will guarantee to generate new business relationships.
We have a fantastic business opportunity for the ideal candidate to grow with the fastest-growing data agency in Sheffield, and we’d like to think that you, being the successful applicant, will have an excellent opportunity to expand with us.
The advertised job role will be Office Administrator Role Sheffield, targeted at organising and improving our business and will include:
• Marketing on Social Media
• Managing the online CRM / filing system
• Answering calls in a professional manner
• Researching new client details
• Dealing with email enquiries
• Providing support to the sales team
• Sending out marketing material
• Chasing up paperwork from clients
• Updating and maintaining databases and spreadsheets
• Producing weekly management reports
• All other admin tasks
Office Administrator Role Sheffield:
• Excellent timekeeping
• Ability to work on your own initiative and in a small team
• Presentable, professional, reliable and trustworthy
• Basic computer skills, knowledge of excel
• Good level of written and verbal English, and great communication skills
• Willing to follow instructions and learn with a positive attitude
• Have a great interest in marketing, sales and the media industry
• Ideal for a candidate who has completed Business Administration Level 2 / Level 3
Develop your administration role, and we’ll reward you with a team bonus in addition to your basic salary and develop you into an integral part of our team with an opportunity to expand across other areas and develop your own skills within the business.
Excited? You should be! This is a real opportunity for focused business administrators with the right skillset and attitude geared for success.
BDP Agency is a fantastic strategic marketing agency based in Sheffield. We provide clients with high-quality marketing solutions that help them secure more business.
Would you please apply by sending your CV to rec at bdpagency.com?
Further hints and tips on solving this situation can be found on our Twitter account, and ways of getting organised will be in future blogs, and we are always happy to help you get the most from your purchase.