BDP Agency – COVID-19
Firstly, we hope you, your family and your friends are keeping safe and well. BDP Agency has listened to our clients and like many businesses, we didn’t have a plan for this. Saying Covid-19 was a shock to SMEs and the global economy is perhaps a slight understatement. Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our staff, visitors and our family. We have therefore, taken the unprecedented decision to close our buildings across the UK, including the Call Centre and our data team. I want to reassure you though that at this stage, BDP Agency will remain open.
- Our reception team are still working remotely and will be your first port of call to ensure we can keep your business supported.
- Our key team are still available. All emails are monitored to ensure we can continue to provide the customer service which we promise.
- We have made sure suppliers have all been paid with immediate effect, and some of our clients have paid us too. It is greatly appreciated, and it’s a small way that we can all keep the economy running.
After the initial disruption, we have now come to a place where we want to see how we can help you?
Putting People First
BDP Agency has only been successful over the last 10 years, because of you and our ability to connect with individuals, rather than businesses. We consider ourselves to be a family. This goes for our customers too, indeed some of our clients and suppliers have become lifelong friends of our team. Now more than ever, we feel we need to offer our services, where possible, to help and protect our family from Covid-19.
What does this mean for you?
We have noted that much of the UK are now isolating at home, and this can present challenges for individuals that are not used to or equipped for such dramatic change. Therefore, we would like to offer the following services on a complimentary basis:
Powerful Network – let’s connect
We have 9,520 customers and a much more extensive network available, and crucially we have time. This is a powerful network that we can harness; therefore, we want to hear from you:
- Are you looking for local assistance or essential requirements? We will reach out to our network if we have anyone available in your area to see if they can assist.
- Are you suffering in isolation and simply looking for a friendly chat? Give us a call today, we like to talk, and we are excellent listeners.
- What else can we do to help you? Let us know, and we will see if we can get the right people involved to make this happen.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Let’s make this happen together. Please feel free to reach out to us via the contact form to the right of the page. You can also give us a call on the number above.