Back To Main Page
GDPR in a Positive Light
Here at BDP, in the run up to the implementation of GDPR, we were struggling to find information on the internet that was not loaded with fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) with the intention of frightening you about everything or anything to do with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Many companies took this opportunity to to provide plenty of fear based articles that state everything from how you are sticking your head in the sand…. to….how they are going to lock you up and throw away the key… to…countdown clocks to the chilling date in May 2018.
In our opinion, this was an unpleasant practice and we were receiving daily calls from our clients and prospects, absolutely petrified of their next marketing move. Make no mistake, these companies are looking to make a profit from terrifying their prospects into purchasing something from them to protect your business against this fear, uncertainty and doubt.
Hopefully we have provided some insight here that is based on facts, not fear to set the record straight. There are some genuinely excellent companies out there that provide training and documentation for you and it is our aim to provide you with as much information and advice, together with a collection of resources and all this for free too.
Our GDPR Promise to Our Clients
- BDP Agency will keep you up-to-date on relevant information as this is released to us
- BDP Agency will dedicate time to research GDPR information in relation to B2B Data
- BDP Agency will provide you with reference documents from official channels to support advice
- BDP Agency will endeavour to explain GDPR changes in plain English, and not use jargon
- BDP Agency will provide our clients with GDPR guidance information in a positive light
- BDP Agency will never create fear or scare you about GDPR
- BDP Agency will never charge our clients for GDPR directive information as many of our competitors do
- BDP Agency will provide GDPR information without requiring you to sign up with your email
- BDP Agency will provide GDPR information without requiring you to complete any forms