- Firstly, make sure that the message you send to your prospect is easily understandable, try your best to be as simple, short and to the point with your message. If the recipient opens an email with lots of plain text, it is most likely they will not read any of the information. A great way to put across your point easily is to use bullet points.
- Before you send your email to your potential client make sure that you have checked what you are about to send for grammar and punctuation mistakes. Ask someone else to read through the email too.
- When despatching your emails ensure that you send them to the correct recipient rather than a generic email address. If your email is not received by the intended recipient, this can be a big waste of time for everyone and use up your marketing revenue quickly.
- Spend time designing your email. People like to look at pictures for a quick overview of the theme of your email. There is an argument for sending text only emails to ensure they are delivered, however we recommend sending both.
- Target your ideal market with relevant information that they will be interested in receiving information about. If you have a large prospect base, think about splitting this into different sections and targeting different individuals with different messages.
- When emailing your potential customer tell them straightaway the services and products you can provide and why these products and services can be used to help their company become more successful.
- Before you send your email to your targeted potential customer, ensure you have included a call to action. People like to know what action they need to take if they are interested, make this easy for them and ensure you include this as a priority in every email campaign.
We hope that our 7 super tips will have helped you to gain a small insight into launching a fantastic email marketing campaign. If you would like any further information, please let us know.