We have put together some great tips below on boosting your sales income.
1. Firstly, do you keep in touch with your current clients? Your existing clients are most likely to be your companies’ best chance of a sale as they have dealt with you before so they are more likely to trust your services again.
2. Think about who your most valuable clients are and ask them for recommendations. You’ll be surprised at how helpful people can be if you ask. Let them know the type of client you are looking for which will give them some information to enable them to keep their eyes and ears open on your behalf.
3. When you have decided who you’re best type of client is and who would like to target, this is an ideal time to purchase a new prospect data list to target a lot of people in your niche market. By doing this it would save you a substantial amount of marketing funds and time because you wouldn’t be aiming you product or service at irrelevant people.
4. It is really important to evaluate your marketing material and keep it fresh. The offers you are now promoting may not work on prospects in a new niche market.
5. Be honest and open with your potential clients, ask them how they work and if this fits with how you work – it doesn’t always and this is okay if you ensure you meet your prospects expectations upfront. This will lead to a strong relationship in the future.
6. Direct mail is still an essential part of your marketing campaign ideas and is read by 77% of recipients. You may think it is costly for postage and printed materials, although in our experience this has always created a great return on investment.
7. The simplest and most overlooked marketing method is the telephone. We cannot stress how important it is to speak to your potential clients. Make sure that you keep a record of everything to enable you to build a relationship over time and monitor results for a successful campaign.