5 Steps To A Successful Marketing Campaign
Usually direct marketing comes in the form of direct mail and telemarketing, but as we are now in the digital age, e-mail marketing and social media has transformed direct marketing, meaning you can now approach your customer base in real time.
Here are some following tips to help you with your campaign:
- Your Objectives should be clear. If you are targeting new customers or making use of the customers you already have, you will need to adapt the message depending on the purpose of your direct marketing campaign.
- Your website is at the heart of any direct or digital marketing campaign so you need to make sure that your website is up to date and appealing. This will give you a higher chance of success with your campaign.
- Data is Priceless therefore give them a way to register their details i.e. a contact form on your website or a detachable form on your mail shot. If the customer isn’t interested about your products/services now, they maybe in the future.
- Always measure the effectiveness of your campaign. ROI (Return on Investment) is everything. You could try creating unique campaign pages on your website or you could add source codes to your direct mail. There is also a free tool called Google Analytics which is designed to record the effectiveness of your website as well as your campaigns. It records the number of visitors on the page as well as numerous other things.
- Use social media to compliment your campaigns. Social media channels such as twitter and LinkedIn provide a platform for you to engage with your customer base but not sell to them directly. It can also boost brand recognition and help increase customer loyalty.
At BDP we can be the stepping stone to help you achieve a successful campaign by providing you with quality data and ensure you are targeting the correct contacts.
For more information call 0333 200 1860 or email email@example.com.