Recruiting: Sheffield Receptionist Staff
Join our Sheffield Team as a Receptionist
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic receptionist to join our marketing agency at Kelham Island in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of business functions, whilst answering calls in a professional manner, dealing with enquiries and logging these on our system.
Job description: Receptionist
You will be working as part of a small team and have the opportunity to gain experience in many aspects of business administration and learn what it takes to run a busy office effectively.
- Answering calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Logging calls on our system
- Organising and producing reports
- Updating client information online
- Providing support to the sales team
- Chasing up paperwork from clients
- Opportunity to learn about marketing and social media
- All other admin tasks
Required Skills and Interests:
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills, knowledge of excel
- Good level of written and verbal English
- Presentable and Professional
- Willing to follow instructions and learn with a positive attitude
- Business Administration Level 2 would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be provided with support on all of the above tasks and will be given the opportunity to learn about direct marketing and be given more responsibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an exciting career, receive a basic salary plus a team bonus and develop confidence in marketing with a small award winning team and expanding market leader in the Media industry.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com