Recruiting: Business Administration Executive, Sheffield
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic apprentice to join our media team at Kelham Island in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of business functions, whilst working towards a level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Job description: Business Administration
You will be working as part of a team and you will have the opportunity to gain experience in many aspects of business administration and learn what it takes to run a busy office effectively by:
- Answering calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Managing the online CRM / filing system
- Providing support to the sales team
- Sending out Marketing Material
- Chasing up paperwork from clients
- Updating and maintaining databases and spread sheets
- Producing weekly management reports
- All other admin tasks
- Marketing on social media
Required Skills and Interests:
- Excellent timekeeping
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills, knowledge of excel
- Good level of written and verbal English
- Presentable and Professional
- Willing to follow instructions
- Willing to learn with a positive attitude
The successful candidate will be provided with support on all of the above tasks and will be given the opportunity to learn about direct marketing and be given more responsibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an exciting career, and develop confidence in marketing with a small award winning team and expanding market leader in the Media industry.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Notes: The apprenticeship training is funded and those already in education are not eligible for funding. Apprentice National Minimum Wage is £2.65 per hour and this applies to apprentices aged 16-18 years old.