Advice on Writing an Email Marketing Campaign
Although email marketing is nothing new, all passionate marketers use this essential marketing method as part of their campaign strategy. Therefore, we have included below a few simple tips on writing your email campaign.
Firstly, don’t write paragraph after paragraph of text, ensure you just include the essential information that the prospect will be interested in.
- Get straight to the point, tell the customer what your product or service is and how it can benefit them
- Highlight one or two key words in bold or underline them to ensure the customer acknowledges the substantial parts of the email
- Don’t make spelling mistakes and other grammar errors
- Be personal but professional with your prospect to build a professional relationship
- Personalise your emails; this can be achieved easily using email marketing software.
When you send your email to the potential customer make sure it includes all of your contact and organisations information.
The subject line on your email is everything! Include important key words that will attract your potential customers to the email. If your subject line is not interesting and catchy your email will never be acknowledged.
Here at BDP we can provide personal contacts to specifically suit you, and we can also provide email campaign management to save you considerable time.
Call us on 0333 200 1860 for more details.